We are currently seeking new part time and full time team members. The ideal candidate will be mature, self driven, motivated and have strong customer service, sales, and people skills. Vincent Park is a small, independent family run business so we are looking for someone who embraces this and wants to be a part of our "family" and the main street community.
- Must have weekend availability. Ability to have flexibility and add on extra shifts with advance notice is of value.
- A minimum of 2 years fashion retail or sales experience with key holder responsibility.
- Reliability is incredibly important to us. If you are not able to commit to a regular schedule then this is not the position for you.
- Strong people and relationship skills. We love our customers and maintain a great and personal relationship with all of them, it is important to us that you can do this too.
- Interest and familiarity with the product and brands we carry.
- Attention to detail within all aspects of your job. We work hard to keep the store in great shape, clean and looking beautiful at all times. This should be of great importance to you too.
- Computer skills. Experience with Apple products is a must, knowledge of Lightspeed POS is a plus.
- Confidence in receiving, unpacking, tagging, and merchandising new goods.
- Takes pride in appearance, style, cleanliness, and grooming.
- Self motivated and driven to take on tasks and handle situations when alone in the shop.
If you think you are the right fit come by to say hello and drop off a resume and cover letter telling us why we are a match or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to meeting you!!